The Q-Flex is a self acupressure device designed and engineered to relieve stress and tension by applying pressure to specific pressure points on the body. It is lightweight, durable, and easy to use.
Nearly every person suffers from body pain or soreness. The Q-Flex is the perfect solution to help soothe sore, tired and tight muscles. It releases endorphins to help relieve pain and increases circulation to promote healing.
Light weight, Portable, Easy to Use and Made in the USA!
How to Use The Q-Flex
Q-Flex Quick Facts
What is the Q-Flex?
The Q-Flex is personal acupressure system, and a self-massage device that enables the user to massage hard to reach areas anywhere on the body. It is ergonomically designed to help relieve shoulder tension, neck aches, back pain. Acupressure also helps to promote healing, health, or balance body energy. But more on that later.
The Q-Flex is a flexible device that relieves pain and stress. The hook-shaped design allows you to get to hard to reach spots without another’s help. Its pear-shape tip creates a deep tissue massage anywhere on the body. The Q-Flex applies just right amount pressure to sore spots and knotted muscles, especially in the back area. You can also use the Q-Flex to sooth tired and sore feet, or perform a deep tissue massage to increase blood circulation to promote healing. Acupressure is known to help boost immunity, balance body energy, and enable deep relaxation.
What are differences between the Q-Flex and other products on the market?
- The biggest difference in the Q-Flex is its effectiveness. Q-Flex’s flexible design regulates the amount of tension applied to muscles or trigger points that are used in acupressure techniques. The pear-shaped penetrating tip automatically aligns perpendicular to the problem area when the handle is pulled forward, which will precisely apply pressure to the trigger point(s). It is precise, and narrow enough to give accurate pressure, and it also has a wide enough top tip, which functions as a stopping element, to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Q-Flex’s ergonomic design provides allows for a natural hand grip and arm position. It takes very little strength or effort to achieve muscle tension and pain relief with the Q-Flex. All you need is the help of gravity to achieve optimal results. In our experience, other products require a person’s hands and arms to assume an awkward position. This in turn creates more pain instead of solving the problem.
Portable & Lightweight
- It is portable and lightweight. The Q-Flex measures at 20” x 10.5” and weighs just about 13 ounces. You can take it anywhere you go in your suitcase, gym bag, around your neck or shoulder, or even hang it on the back of your chair in your office or living room.
Easy on Your Wallet
- It is cost effective. At a fraction of the cost of an hour massage or chiropractic visit, Q-Flex’s extremely durable design provides years of everyday pain and stress relief.
How The Q-Flex works
Physical pressure is applied with the Q-Flex to help relieve stress and tension. By applying pressure, it increases circulation and blood flow to the target area or pressure points, providing nutrients and oxygen to the muscles.
What is Acupressure?
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese healing art using the fingers to gradually apply pressure to trigger points/healing points to stimulate the human body’s natural self-healing abilities. Acupressure is effective to release tension, increase circulation, reduce pain, and boost the body’s immune system. There are two primary ways acupressure works:
- When a point is stimulated in the same area where you feel pain or tension, this is referred to as “local point manipulation.”
- When a point is stimulated to relieve pain or tension in an area outside of the area of discomfort, this is referred to as “trigger point manipulation.”
Both local point manipulation and trigger point manipulation serve to stimulate blood flow and nerve response to return the body’s muscles to a state of normal well being.